Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Butthead



"BEVIS said...oh man...this is gonna be fan-fricken-fantastic. They're gonna do a phone call thing about me! I wonder what it'll be!!! It's gotta have lesbian sex, I mean it's just gotta! Fan-fricken-tastic. I mean, I hope they don't pick on me just because I like leaving long comments and called Mattyb gut-wrenchingly familiar and...and...and...oh man, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA DO! I'm dying here! Does Sherriff know that I've been away for ALMOST TEN MONTHS? I mean I don't even know who the fuck this Sherriff guy is! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. Bevis said....Bevis said....Ok. Bevis said that Bevis is going to dial the number now. Here we go. I'm going to dial now...hehehehehe.....FAN-FRICKEN-TASTIC!!!!! Oh and Nadine, they've gotta do a schtick about Nadine...and Fits, And...awwww...imagine a threeway with them...fan-fricken-tastic! Bevis said...here we go..."





*ring ring*










*ring ring*













*ring ring*













*ring ring*













*ring ring*













*ring ring*













*ring ring*











*ring ring*











*ring ring*













*ring ring*












*ring ring*












*ring ring*









"hello-si doosy?"



"Hello sir we have a collect call for you from a Bevis. Do you accept the charges?"


"No"




*click*









"BEVIS said...mother-fuckers"

7 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEVIS said...

:)

LOVED it!

Great stuff - had me near tears of joy! Very well done.

You do good work.

BEVIS

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Sherriff said...

Woohoo!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger The Book Grocer said...

you're such a phoney

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger kranki said...

*stands and begins to slowly clap hands as others join in building applause suitable for the end of any loser makes good story movie*

*rips off shirt to reveal lifesize tattoo of Sherriff's face on his chest*

*clapping replaced by stares and uncomfortable silence*

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger You've Got What I Need... said...

Love the bing, bling, hangin' from down yo' neck, fool. Is it copper?

What's good for the chi is good for the chief.

Uh, oh and I sense that mischief is indeed a foot. Or is it a handies?

hmm...

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger kranki said...

YGWIN:

MAKE ONE MAKE ONE!!! And make it DIRTY DIRTY! But still CLASSY CLASSY!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger la nadine said...

YAY!!!

thats all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home