Monday, February 21, 2005

Property rights


"C'mon....answer your phone...."



"Krankiboy Kronicles. Krankiboy speaking"


"Yo. It's Sherriff"



"What up dawg?"


"Look. I'm into peace and love baby...you know that..."



"Yeah..."


"And I'm into share and share alike you know...."



"Yeah..."


"But baby,this motherfucking blog is getting out of hand man...EVERYONE'S DOING IT NOW YOU KNOW?"



"I know..."


"What's a nigger to do?"


"hey man! Who you calling nigger?"


"Oh sorry man, I mean...what we gonna do?"



"I don't know dawg...I mean, it's fun to see everyone doing it..."


"yeah i know...."



"Even though, they first appeared on my blog...."


*cough*



"Hehehehehe"


*cough*



"Hehehehehe"


*cough*



"Well shit nigger, what you want...a motherfucking medal?"


"no...we knew what would happen, well actually...we had no idea it would get this fucking crazy..."



"I like it..."


"Hehehehe....I like it too..."



"yeah...."


"Okay...so...we're cool then...let's just keep on going, and I should feel good that everyone wants to do one now...right?"



"actually...."


"Yeah?"



"Well...we both know we're in it to become famous and score heaps of free pussy and truckloads of coke right?"


"Yeah... no motherfucking shit nigger!"


"I SAID HEY MOTHERFUCKER!"


"Sorry...go on..."



"And well, being that is was my idea...."


"......."



"Hehehehehe"


"......."



"I tell you what...."


"What?"



"We should open it up man...we should open the sucker up"



"Hey! Who you calling sucker?"



"Sorry...look baby...just let it go you know?"


"Okay K-Man...I guess you're right...But dude?"



"Yeah?"


"Anyone steals another one of my motherfucking ideas and I'll kick their ass...cool?"



"and the gang nigger..."


"HEY!"

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Sorry... but it really is such a fucking good idea. Such a rich vein of comedy gold.

Every ridiculous photo on the internet now has a purpose...

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Sherriff said...

Lovely Turnip Man

Please do not mistake my taking the piss for being so angry at you I want to rip your eyes out and piss on your brain.

I know exactly what you mean, so....many....photos....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home