Monday, February 21, 2005

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

I had the fog. It had been a very, very late night.



*ring ring*




*ring ring*





"Sherriff. Death is my gift..."


"Oh man, what a fucking night..."


"Ugh...I don't remember much to tell you the truth...

I remember...


"Talking with John, it was good to catch up...



"Then I had a shot of Absinthe...


"Then the pill started to kick in...I remember rubbing Kranki's head...


"Kranki got on the dancefloor with...someone...


"They danced for hours...


"and hours...


"and hours...


"That's the last thing I remember...now...I feel like shit my man..."


"So you don't remember ANYTHING? Oh man...it got bad..."


"What do you mean...bad?"


"Well, after the club...



"Kranki decided to go skinny dipping...


"Yeah..so?"


"Yeah so...



"so then we ALL got naked...


"Yeah so...


"Yeah so...



"Then we all got REALLY naked..."














































"......."


"........"


".........."


"....................."


"No..."


"Yes...."


"Really?"


"Really...."


"Oh....man....."


"Oh man indeed..."


"......."


"........"



"......."


"........"


"Ok.......I'm gonna have a shower dude, get myself together...then I gotta call Kranki...I'll speak soon..."


"Ok.....big boy....hahahahahaha"


"......."



*click*




*ring ring*





*ring ring*





*ring ring*







"Krankiboy Kronicles...Krankiboy speaking!"


"Dude..."



"Oh..................................hey........................."


"DUDE"



"Look man, I don't know what to say....."


"Don't know what to say? DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY?????? DUDE! MOTHERFUCKING DUDE MAN....DUDE!"



"Look man, we had a LOT of absinthe man, and those pills..."


"Don't give me that man...."



"Look, I'm at work...let's get together later...we'll work it out...ok?"


"............"



"Ok?"


"Ok...but I gotta get out of the house man, get me some air...call me on my mobile..."



"Ok...........big boy..."




*click*




*ring ring*





*ring ring*






*ring ring*







"Sherriff..."



"It's me, Ms Fits..."



"Oh...er....hey baby, look I'm just in a movie right now...can I call you back?"



"CALL ME BACK? I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT...I'LL GIVE YOU MOTHERFUCKING CALL ME BACK!"



"No baby, it's not what you think...I swear..."



"NO? NO? NOT WHAT I THINK? I AM SO MOTHERFUCKING ANGRY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! HOW COULD YOU?"



"No baby...



"Shhhhhhh......"



"WHO WAS THAT? PUT THEM ON THE PHONE!"



"No baby...



"Shhhhhhh......"



"Baby...listen...



"Shhhhhhh......"



"HEY FUCK YOU!"



"FUCK ME? NO FUCK YOU. GOODBYE FOREVER..."

*click*






"FUCK! FUCKING FUCK!"



"Shhhhhhh......"



*click*





*ring ring*





*ring ring*







"Sherriff"


"Hey big boy..."



"Hey stop motherfucking calling me that. I'll kick your arse"


"mmmm"



"Dude, shut yo' mouth..."


"Hey man, where are you anyway?"



"Brother I am as far away from you motherfuckers as I can possibly get..."


"Yeah? Well you better get yo' nice and spicy ass back to town pronto my friend...some shit's going down. Y'all need to be here..."



"Mother....fucker. A'ight, I be back soon...."


*click*




*ring ring*




*ring ring*





"Yeah?"



"Errr...hey Sherriff it's me....Muscle Mike..."


"Yeah?"



"Hey, I was just wondering....you know....what you're doing tonight...maybe you and I could...."


"Dude...get your big brawny ass off the phone right now..."



"And over to your place?"


"AAAAAAAAAAAAH"




*click*





*ring ring*






*ring ring*





"WHAT?"



"Baby..."


"Oh...hey beautiful..."



"Baby...I love you you know? I love you! Oh baby...can't we just forget this ever happened?"


"Gorgeous girl...



"I'm working on that right now..."

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Lol. You guys crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home